ALKAATUFF DETERGENT Alkaline Cleaning Detergent Also available in 20, 25, 35, 210, 1000 Ltr IBC TANK. Marine ship maintenance chemicals, which is specialized Alkaline cargo hold cleaner for Ship hold carriers.
ALKAATUFF DETERGENT Very effective Emulsifier - based alkaline ship hold cleaner. Specialized fo for pet coke, coal hold cleaning and general digressing. its heavy molecular surfactants rapidly reacts with water and produce effective cleaning solution. May be applied by brush, hand spray and by high and low-pressure washing machines.
Dependent on degree of contamination typical dosage is about 1-5%.
Light Soil ( general degreasing ) 5-10% diluted with water.
Heavy Soil deposition Use Undiluted from to 20-50% diluted with water.
Medium soil deposition 10-20% diluted with water.
can be used for different types of cleaning, and it can be applied by brush, hand spray, High & Low pressure washing machines, by Direct Injections method but is mostly used by Recirculation method.
Removal of soot from Inert Gas Systems (IGS)
1. Apply ALKAATUFF DETERGENT - LIQUID with a H.P. cleaning machine and use 1:4 with water. If used by hand spray, apply neat on the surface @ 1 ltr per 12m2.
2. Leave for about 30 – 45 minutes. The surface remains wet.
3. Wash down with hot water at around 800 C. Repeat procedure 1 to 3, if required.
Cargo tank and Cargo hold cleaning
ALKAATUFF DETERGENT LIQUID can be used for tank cleaning after animal, vegetable and fish oil, petroleum waxes, and for cargo hold cleaning after soot, coal, pet coke and other bulk materials using the following methods -
• Direct injection method with tank washing machines: Dosage rate 10-15 lts. per 1000 liters wash water (1-5%).
• Recirculation method: Use dosage rate of 20-50 liters per 1000 liter wash water.
• Spot Cleaning: Hand spray neat or prepare a 10-20 % solution. Leave for approx. 30 minutes before rinsing with water. Keep surface wet.
Before cleaning with ALKAATUFF DETERGENT is recommended to pre-wash cargo tanks with hot water 50-60 0C.
For Drying oils and semi- drying oils a prewash of the tanks with cold water should be applied.
The efficient operating temperature varies and is depending upon the type of cargo residues which are to be cleaned. In cases like Palm oil residues the optimal solution temperature is between 55-65 0C at the tank cleaning machine nozzle. Higher temperature tends to bake on the residues rather than removing them.
Hydrogenated oils contain stearic acid with melting point of approx. 70 0C. to clean such cargo residues successfully, a temperature between 72-77 0C at the tank cleaning machine nozzle must be used.
NOTE : 20-50 % with fresh water . Also acts as an acid-neutralizing agent for Boiler & Colling systems during cleaning & maintenance.
Refer this link for complete set of HOLD CLEANING KIT ::: http://rxmarine.com/Ship-hold-cleaning-kit-set-supplier
Full range of HOLD CLEANING chemicals --- http://rxmarine.com/HoldSolution-22
Recomendation dose for High Pressure Cleaning Machine and use 1:4 with water. However, if used with a hand sprayer, apply the product neat on the surfaces, allowing 1 litre per 12m2. Then wait for 30-45 minutes. The surface remains wet. If there is any possibilities to heat water then wash down with hot water (80°C) to get maximum results.
- Removes grease, oil, carbon deposits, soil and grime.
- Keeps loosened deposits in suspension preventing re-deposition.
- Low toxic.
- Free from hydrocarbon solvents.
- Effective and economical in use.
- Water-based cleaner.
- ALKAATUFF has numerous cleaning applications including removal of greases, waxes, oil, sludge, soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
- Non-corrosive to ferrous metals.
- Suitable for all tank-coatings.
- Can be used for gas and hydrocarbon freeing of tanks.
- Contains wetting agents.
- Leaves surfaces residue free. .
- Suitable for cleaning of reefer boxes.
- Leaves no white stripes/ deposits on tank surfaces after washing with hot solution.
- Very powerful alkaline cleaner based on strong anionic surfaces active agents and alkaline salts.
- Cleans vegetable oils, animal oils, fish oils, greases, waxes, oil, sludge, soot carbon deposits and general dirt and grime by thorough saponification.
- Very efficient for removing inert gas soot (IGS) residues from cargo tanks.
- Contains no hydrocarbon solvents.
- Safe to used on epoxy coating, polyurethane coatings and in stainless steel tanks
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds.
- Has excellent deodorizing properties, removing odours of aromatic solvents, fish oil residues .
SPECIFICATIONS of PRODUCTS ALKAATUFF DETERGENT
• Appearance : Orange Clear Alkaline Liquid
• Specific gravity : 1.10
• Flash Point : None
• pH-value at 200C : >13
For degreasing and removal of residues of mimerals oil , coal stain and soot from surface.
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-26 In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S-36/37/39 Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
S-45 In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
Not suitable for use with soft metal like aluminium, magnesium and zinc silicate coatings.
All chemical products should be handled with care. Protective clothing and respiratory equipment should be used where necessary.
Aquatuff is alkaline base ship hold cleaning chemicals.
Aquatuff supplier in Middle East - Gulf. Dubai - Sharjah - Fujairah - Abu Dhabi.
We covers almost 80% shipchandler of Middle East - Dubai and Fujairah.
Aquatuff Exporter from Middle East - Gulf.
ALKAATUFF DETERGENT alkaline hold cleaning detergent, Detergent for greases, Alkaline waxes remover, Alkaline cleaner for vegetable and animal oils, sludge Cleaning chemicals, soot cleaning detergent, carbon deposits cleaner, Dirt and grime dissolver and cleaner, Cleaner for Bulk Carrier, Cargo hold cleaning agent, ALKAATUFF DETERGENT high foam detergent, ALKAATUFF DETERGENT msds, ALKAATUFF DETERGENT dry wall cleaning agent, marine chemical products, Also works as Metal Bright neutraliser.
Detergent, Cleaner, Marine Cleaning chemicals.
Our company classified in the following category :
Marine Chemical Products manufacturer and supplier, Tank Cleaning Chemicals supplier. In India and Middle east we named as a lragest Marine Cleaning Chemicals manufacturer and supplier. We also covers Heavy Duty Marine and Industrial Chemical Products which includes marine cleaning maintenance Chemicals, Boiler water treatment Chemicals, Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals, Fuel Oil treatment, Deck Cleaning Items, Oil Spill Dispersant, Tank Cleaner, Tank Clean, Rig wash, Carbon Remover, Deck Cleaner, Teak Renewer, Epoxy paint Solvented, water less hand cleaner, biological toilet cleaner, all pupose cleaner, Oil Spill Dispersant, OSD Type I II, Heavy Duty Degreaser, Rigwash, Aqua Break, Sea-cleaner Plus, Alkaline Safety liquid, Marine Chemicals.
Bulk Hold Cleaning detergent, Universal Cleaner, Best cleaner for cargo holds and cleaner for bulk carriers and OBOs
Other Valuable marine chmicals products...
Share your inquiry through email id firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a strong water-based alkaline cleaner primarily designed to provide numerous cleaning applications including:
• Cleaning of vegetable oils, animal oils, fatty acids, fish oils, grease, waxes, oil, sludge soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
• Cleaning of inert gas soot in cargo tanks.
• Cargo hold cleaning after coal and pet coke.
It is a heavy duty non-corrosive concentrated cleaning compound soluble in fresh and salt water, also suitable with high presure cleanig machines. Ideal for difficult cleaning problems faced in industrial and other plants, Very effective degreaser which removes dirt, oil and grease from the equipment, parts, components, engines, floors and walls etc.
ALKAATUFF DETERGENT LIQUID - HD (RXSOL-22-3030-25)
The Importance of ALKAATUFF DETERGENT by High-Pressure Cleaning
The job of high pressure cleaning can be done easier & quicker by simply using ALKAATUFF DETERGENT in correct dosages. Using a high pressure cleaner alone, without any CLEANER, will not achieve optimal cleaning results High-pressure cleaning primarily refers to cleaning of Hard surfaces, such as Decks, Tanks, Engine-rooms, etc. and in the majority of cases the cleaning is done according to the so-called two-step method:
Step 1: Spraying the ALKAATUFF DETERGENT over the area to be cleaned.
Step 2: Washing down the area using a high-pressure water jet.
After the ALKAATUFF DETERGENT has been sprayed on the surface and before the wash down begins, the chemicals penetrates & thoroughly moistens dirt & other grime. During wash down, the ALKAATUFF DETERGENT thoroughly dissolv- es the particles of dirt, even oil and fat, in the water spray and thus achieves optimal cleaning results.In addition to being more effective, the use of RxTuff substantially reduces the time required for the Cle -aning operation, as well as preventing dirt from reforming on the surface. The use of RxTuff in correct dosages is half the job done.
3 Pieces of Good Advice:
Apply ALKAATUFF DETERGENT on dry surface where possible! A dry surface will absorb far better than a wet surface. When applying RxTuff on vertical surfaces: Start application from the bottom and work upwards! If beginning from the top and going downwards, the ALKAATUFF DETERGENT may produce "channels" down the surface, thereby running too fast off the surface. During high pressure cleaning: It is important that the rinsing water does not run over non-cleaned surfaces! The rinsing water can draw soap from the surface if running over non-cleaned surfaces. High pressure together with optimum concentration of ALKAATUFF DETERGENT will give the best effect .
Product Description:-ALKAATUFF DETERGENT is a superior & powerful alkaline cleaner containing corrosion inhibitors to prevents the corrosion of metals . It is low toxic product with an exceptional solvency power on soil & oily matter & having good foaming qualities. It is free from Hydrocarbon solvents , Biodegradable and minimizes the extreme hazards to personnel in handling materials .
Applications:-ALKAATUFF DETERGENT Suitable for cleaning engine components like fuel and Lube oil filters, Injection nozzles, pump components, inlet and exhaust valves & primarily refers to cleaning of hard surfaces, such as Decks, Tanks, Engine-rooms, etc. can be used for all types of cleaning and degreasing and may be applied by brush, handspray, high and low pressure washing machines etc.
Directions for Use and Dose Rates:
General Cleaning:- ALKAATUFF DETERGENT can be used for all types of cleaning & degreasing & may be applied by Brush, Hand spray, high and low pressure washing machines etc. Time necessary for cleaning depends on the nature and thickness of the deposits. 20-30 min. will suffice for most applications. Hardened, carbonised or aged deposits may require up to 4 hours. If the cleaning solution is not heavily contaminated, it may be re-used at a later stage. If allowed to cool, the de-gassing procedure must be repeated. Depending on degree of contamination ALKAATUFF DETERGENT should be mixed with warm water at a rate of 50-200 ml per 10 litres. i.e. 1 cup of ALKAATUFF DETERGENT to a bucket of water. ALKAATUFF DETERGENT solution can be applied simply by mops, brushes or rags, or by dipping the soiled articles into the ALKAATUFF DETERGENT solution. After cleaning, rinse off with cold or warm water. Due to high foaming properties, ALKAATUFF DETERGENT is not recommended for washing machines.
• Ideal for cleaning after coal and pet coke. Tank Cleaning:-Cargo tank cleaning to remove residues of Mineral, Animal, Vegetable or Fish oil, Waxes & Soot from inert gas systems.
Method of Application and Dose Rates:-
- Direct injection method for tank washing machines. Dose rate 1-5 litres per ton wash water (0.1-0.5%).
- Recirculation method. Dose rate 1-7 litres per ton wash water (0.1-0.7%).
- Spot cleaning. Hand spray neat or diluted with up to 5 parts water and leave for several minutes before rinsing off with clean water.
Cleaning of Cargo Tanks to Remove Soot from Inert Gas Systems:-
- Spray ALKAATUFF DETERGENT on with a high pressure cleaning machine and use 1:6 with water. If used with hand sprayer, spray the product neat onto the surface, allowing 1 lit. for every 12 m2. Use a 5-8% solution in a tank washing machine.
- Leave for about 30-45 minutes. The surface should be kept wet.
- Wash down with hot water (80°C) and check the cargo tank.
- Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Note:- Whenever possible, the cleaning solution should be heated to 60-80°C.If this method is not possible, other conventional methods such as separate rate direct injection, recirulation or hand spraying provide acceptable options.For boiler fire side cleaning, a 10-20 % hot solution, (temp. above 40°C), should be sprayed on to the surfaces to be cleaned. Allow to penetrate for 20 minutes and flush off. For deposits which are very hard to remove, increase the concentration to 50% and repeat if necessary.